Equally ready to skid into your local coffee shop as it is to hit the boards of the velodrome, the Langster is as fun as it is functional.
The frame is built out of our A1 Premium Aluminum, which keeps things light and stiff-as-a-board, while the FACT carbon fork reduces road chatter and provides predictable steering response when you need it.
The build kit, meanwhile, has no compromises, with stiff, sturdy track wheels, durable tires, and a 48x17 gearing that's fit for most conditions and has a nice, high number of skid patches.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with track-specific geometry has fully manipulated tubing and impressive overall stiffness, making the Langster a formidable threat on both the track and the streets.
- Specialized FACT carbon fork increases front end rigidity, while also providing excellent steering response for the unique demands of the track.
- Axis Sport Track wheels provide plenty of stiffness and explosive power for sprints to the line, as well as enough strength and durability for everyday riding.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Track Geometry, fully-manipulated tubing, compact design, integrated headset
- FORK - FACT carbon fiber
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Sport Track
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Sport Track
- INNER TUBES - 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TIRE - Espoir Sport, 700x25mm
- CRANKSET - 144mm BCD spider, alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 48T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Square taper
- CASSETTE - 17t track cog, thread-on, steel lock ring
- CHAIN - KMC Z510HX, single-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro, dual-pivot, long reach
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, caliper, long reach, dual pivot
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Langster Comp, short drop
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 31.8mm