S3 THOROUGHBRED MEETS WORKHORSE
The world championship-winning S3 is back — and even better than before. Combine proven S Series aero performance with the cutting-edge stiffness and lightweight design that comes from our Project California research facility, and you get what Ride Magazine has called “quite possibly The Perfect Bike.” The S3 is ready to put the hurt on a “friendly” Saturday morning ride, or just get you to the coffee shop a little faster. Stiffer, better-riding, aero as ever. All with zero weight penalty.
The S3 aero road bike teams category-leading stiffness and ride quality with an award-winning aero frame, with key features like Future-Proof Cable Routing and Partial Seat-tube Cutout.
POWER. WITH PRECISION.
It's not easy to improve upon a championship-winning frame by making it stiffer, more aero, and responding to feedback on ride quality. But the S3 achieves all these goals. We prioritized aerodynamic performance while focusing on a well-balanced, world-class ride.
- Fork - Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork for Disc
- Headset - FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”
- Seatpost - Cervélo Carbon, Aero SP17
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11spd
- Brake Calipers - Shimano Ultegra 8070
- Brake Rotors - Shimano Ultegra SM-RT800, 160mm
- Crankset - Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Bottom Bracket - BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF24 Threaded
- Handlebar - FSA Energy Compact
- Stem - Cervélo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- Saddle - Fi’zi:k Antares R7
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28
- Chain - Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Wheels - Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc CL
- Tires - Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25c