Cycle Smithy is a full service shop that confidently repairs everything from children’s bicycles to the highest end Di2 Triathlon machines. Our highly trained and experienced service staff will greet you downstairs, complete a thorough assessment of your bicycle at no charge, provide you with a detailed estimate on the service we would suggest, discuss any options according to your budget, schedule a promised time of completion and get you back on the road as soon as possible. Service is provided on a first come, first served basis.
Traditional Smithy Tune Up $79
Our tune ups go farther than the competition. We go through your entire bicycle from tip to tail and guarantee our labor for 30 days.
Tune Ups include:
- Complete Wipe Down of Bicycle
- Front and Rear Hub Adjustment
- Wheel Trues OFF THE BIKE
- Headset Adjustment
- Bottom Bracket Adjustment (If possible)
- Front & Rear Brake Adjustment
- Front & Rear Derailleur (Shifting) Adjustment
- Chain, Pivot, and Cable Lubrication
- Torque and Tighten all bolts to manufacturer’s specifications
In addition to all your bikes normal service needs Cycle Smithy offers up an extensive variety of specialty services that other shops do not.
- Electronic Group (Di2, eTap, EPS) Service
- Headtube Facing
- Bottom Bracket Facing and Chasing
- Tubular Tire Installation
- Steel Frame/ Fork Alignment
- Wheel Building
Specialty Service Tools
- All Press Fit Bearing Removal and Installation
Rates DO NOT INCLUDE PARTS
Rates may change conditionally.
No appointment necessary.